The Shoulderless Woman

I can't take this anymore.
My co-blogger asked me to view someone's photo on fb few days back.
I turned out to be freaking tak puas after viewing her photos.
Like what my previous post said,
Life is Unfair,Very.

This is about another bitch that I memang dun like since centuries ago.
My gang and I call her "The Shoulderless Woman".
She memang dun have shoulders.
During my high school time,
we, girls, usually wear pinafore.
Fortunately,her shoulders look like kena sliced off before,
which results in descending slopes of her shoulders.
Therefore, most of the time,
the straps of her pinafore will look like this.


Sliding off both her shoulders.
You may think she is sexy in this way,
but, I can tell ya,
her body figure is deformed in whichever part.
Just that her shoulders undergo more serious damage.

And, recently, she joined Cheerleading.
I always dislike cheerleading because they always shout out of nowhere for no reason,
now I hate cheerleaders even more.
With her disproportionate shoulders and fat thighs,
she become a cheerleader.
What world is this??
I damn tak puas...
Not that I not fat,
but at least I got shoulders.

I not as kiasu as her as well.
She used to get a namelist of the whole class,
and jot down every single person's results,
later she will calculate everyone's average marks,
and make her own table of the academic ranking,
just to know what position is she.
And she stole my exam paper during recess time to know what marks I got for that particular paper.
I know all of you can feel the ketakpuasan for me now.TQ.
Damn annoying, right??

I noticed something as well,
whenever she poses for photos,
her poses will always be like this.



With hands behind her back,
HOW DISCIPLINED~
Memang la,
teacher punya anak ma...
Her mother had/has nose hair protruding from her nostrils.
Yer,Damn disgusting,I know.
I shall stop here because I dun wanna continue any further.
I might be lying in the Intensive Care Unit if I proceed further.
So, buh-bye.

I hate that shoulderless girl,
Gossip Girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment