I mau

I was reading some newspaper this morning.
And guess what?I saw some interesting article which I would like to share with you all.
Look at this.



MAN VENDING MACHINE!!!

very creative and innovative hor??
Anyway,this machine is created by Flossie company situated in New Zealand.
There are 6 buttons for you to press.
But you gotta choose the right one.
6flavours are provided,
romantic,action,rich,classic,foreigh,perfect.
You can choose any except perfect,
or else you are gonna get a vibrator,instead of men.
Damn potong stim,
if me,
sure kena con for the 1st time.

Aiya,just press on 1 button except the perfect button la,
then some hottie will walk out of the vending machine,
give you flowers and a big hug,
possibly he will be taking you for a date as well.



TADAA~SYOK hor??

Can this Flossie company export their man vending machines here??
I will give full support by
spending all my money and time
pressing the buttons.
I will buang my whole hati in this machine..

I want my own Man Vending Machine,
Gossip Girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment