HEELS

It's 9a.m. now,
and I am bored as usual.
Despite the fact that I have endless homeworks.
Hmm....I still havn't think of a topic to blog about.
Ok,I already have one issue in mind to share with you readers.
I dah berjaya cari picture yang saya nak.
Yesterday I was flipping through some fashion magazine when I was waiting for my father at the supermarket.
If I am not wrong,
it should be Marie Claire.
I was impressed when I see few pictures.
I shall let the pictures do the talking.


MOHAWK HEELS~
(think it's Prada)
I dunno whether this is nice or ugly,
I am confused by nowadays' fashion trend.
But I gotta say,this is really creative.
And I like creative, peculiar things.

I shall intro you to the next.



This is from Louis Vuitton.
The colour is a bit different from the one I saw.
But,the structure is still the same.
And I notice something,
Recently, many of the LV models on the runway are wearing this kind of heels.
This is called the RIBBON+SCULPTED HEELS...
I dunno what to comment on this as well.
But it looks kinda luxurious,
don't you think so??
Fashion is so amazing and weird at the same time.




I saw this picture when I was browsing through the LV collection.
Damn complicated, hor??
I like the one on the top left corner.
These ETHNIC BEADING HEELS
have been spotted being worn by a number of celebrities.
Celebrities like complicated things, just like their lives.



Prada RUFFLED HEELS.
Can see the end of the heels??
Wings growing at the end...
This looks horrible to me.

I am annoyed now.
I can't find the picture of green boots I saw yesterday.
They are really fabulous~you should see them.
Anway,
look what I found.



ELF INSPIRED GREEN BOOT!!!
Cute leh~
Comel betul....

OK,that's all for today~
I malas want cari that green boot pic anymore.
Bai Bai.

Heels' Fan,
Gossip Girl(s)

0 comments:

Post a Comment