THE BF

I am supposed to do my homework now.
I simply can't concentrate.
Today my co-blogger is on leave.
I shall forgive her due to a very solid reason.
Thou she's on leave almost everyday.

Readers for this blog has been increasing,
thou not a very significant amount,
but thanks a lot for your support.
Everyone of you contributes to the future success of this blog.
I sound damn pitiful here...
But true enough,this blog is a sadistic masterpiece.

Anyway, back to the main reason of why is this blog created,
I am gonna bitch about people today.
I feel uneasy without bitching about people for so many days.
I don't know how I survived through.

Nevermind,
TODAY I shall menegakkan keadilan dan meluahkan perasaan geram saya..

I shall intro to you the BITCH FACE(BF).
Ever since her presence in my life, my world turns to be DULL and complicated.
No more colours.
I wish I can pull her tongue straight out from her mouth and stuff it into her eye sockets, after I dig her eyeballs out.
Before I express my hatred towards her further, I shall tell you stories first to make you all hate her as well.

" 1.BF is a girl in my course.I know her through a friend last year. I really regret for knowing her. I was just too innocent at that time. Anyway, at the beginning when I first know her, I will smile and say hi to her since I know basic manners. However, it seems like I was only communicating with a low class creature that doesn't understand human language and gestures. That BF just stared at me and walked straight into the toilet. I always see her outside the toilet, probably her personality suits the surrounding there. Bagai isi dengan kuku. Good for her.

2. Back to my main topic, BF seems to enjoy flirting with guys. I call her a sexist person. Sexist towards own gender, that's why she's the BITCH FACE. It seems like she has established a gang later ,which the yang amount is definitely larger than the yin, very unbalanced yin yang ratio,I must say. And, she rarely talk to girls, except the two galfrenz of hers. And in the own gang of hers, the guys are mostly desperados and perasan people, whom I dislike as well.

3. When she's with her friends, including my friend who intro-ed her to me, she will say hi to me for sure, and with that stupid fuckup smile on her face. And when she's alone, she dun give a damn about me. Bloody pretender.

4. BF dislikes a girl that acts cute, but she ain't no better. Simply because almost every single picture of her posted on her facebook or her blog or whatever, she shows that victory sign. I am gonna chop off your fingers one day when you are sleeping like a pig. That act cute face of hers makes me wanna puke. Thank god, I am immuned to these kind of photos.

5. BF thinks that she's hot when she's not. Hello, having a boyfriend doesn't mean that you are pricey. And, look at your boyfriend, if you don't tell me he's a human, I won't know. Plz don't forget, your boyfriend did make effortSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  to dump you.

6. BF flaunts her results everywhere by passing her results slip around when she got a good grade. She f*cking cry in the toilet when her results are not as expected. Told you, her personality suits the toilet's environment. Wish you will be stuck in there forever. And, she shows off her muscles that she gained after playing squash. WOW, I am so impressed by that extra piece of flesh there.                                           "

Hmm...so how do you all think of BF after my stories??
All of you have to hate her after reading this post,
or else bad luck is gonna haunt you for 7 years.

A person like her deserved to be slashed in her face till I witness blood dripping all over her face like waterfall.
Acid should be poured over her fresh facial wounds,
to increase her misery.
Hand her a mirror after all these pleasurable procedures,
to complete the process.

From my understanding of her,
she will...



COMMIT SUICIDE.

Bagus, this is the ending I want.
And thereby, I will be celebrating the deserved death.
Muahaha..muahahaha...muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........




The enemy that BF should fear,
GOSSIP GIRL(S)

0 comments:

Post a Comment