L.A.Z.Y

My laziness has been inhibiting my studies...
This merupakan petanda yang teramat buruk..
I need some catalyst to stimulate my motivation..
Sila bagi saya ubat penawar(sounds like some convo from kungfu dramas,MO LIU)
If only there's a cure to laziness,
I will work hard to get it,
But it's kinda stupid,
If I need to work hard to cure my laziness,
what's the point of getting the cure anymore??
Do u understand me??
Nevermind,
just pretend that you do if you don't.
I am getting mad at this moment..
due to the laziness that haunts me.

I have figured out factors of my laziness,
1.I love to play.
2.I hate studying.
3.I like daydreaming.
4.I think I dah kena computer virus.

Speaking about the 4th factor,
I really think that I am addicted to online,
I will be online for no reason.
I won't be chatting
Neither will I be stalking someone.
I will just leave my fb and msn on.
And use them only during critical moments.
 Only if you believe in what I say.
One of my friends told me before trust others by only 10%.
So don't trust me.


"Don't trust a ho, never trust a ho
Won't trust a ho 'cause the ho won't trust me."
p.s.If yall wanna assume that I am the HO,i dun mind if it does make u feel better.

This song nice hor??
I suka.

Maafkan randomness dan lameness saya,
It's part of my laziness as well.
So,blame my laziness.

Lazy Lady,
Gossip Girls


0 comments:

Post a Comment