Hot Girl and Cinapek

Yesterday,
I went somewhere with someone who is close,
yet not so close to me,
Anyway,
I saw a HAWT gal there.
She's playing pool.
Aiya you know, the 6-holed table with 15 small, round, multi-coloured balls.
Then, people play by hitting the balls with processed wood into the holes.
Like that also syok,
Haihz...
Nowadays punya people fikiran memang bermasalah,
and I am one of them.
Back to my main topic,
that HAWT  gal's shorts was somewhat this length.


SEXY leh...
I tengok pun air liur meleleh~
I got no idea what is my sex tendency,
I just know that I kept staring at her.
She wearing low cut tube top somemore to play pool...
Fuiyoh,
her legs pun damn sexy...
Except the fact that she damn short,
and she needs that pair of gladiator style high heels to increase her legs' length.
Anyway,she still sexy la..
Wear like that go play pool,
guys get seduced,
girls get jealous,
she sure win punya ma...
See,she got brains and beauty.
I like =)

On the other hand,
got some other pro middle-aged Cinapek,
looks like some typical Cinapek only,
but never judge a book by its cover.
He was playing pool alone,
air yang tenang jangan disangka tak ada buaya,
when he's playing,
no one can beat him.
Whichever ball he hits, 100% masuk.
Tak de kebarangkalian 0%.
Must be some international player lor...
Pro like hell,
No wonder he's playing alone.
Coz no one else can beat him.
PRO CINAPEK.

Stalker of HOT GAL and CINAPEK.
Gossip Girls









0 comments:

Post a Comment