I sense an aura of disappointment(Title stolen from JM)


Refer to my title,
I am DISAPPOINTED...
This blog memang dah nyawa-nyawa ikan...
Just now when I published my L.A.Z.Y post,
I was wondering where did the other posts go,
baru I noticed yesterday was the starting of  a new month.
OCTOBER!!
and for your info,
my co-blogger's birthday is coming!!

Speaking about my co-blogger,
I am writing this post coz of her...f3.
And I am disappointed because of her..
The whole month of september has passed,
out of 9 posts,
she wrote satu sahaja.

And she has 6blogs to manage.(krazy rite?)
No wonder she has no time for this cute little blog.
Just like a perkongsian business,
I am the active pekongsi,
she's the inactive pekongsi....
The only difference is our modal not in cash form,
but inspiration form...
Which is sadder,coz I am brainless but I still have to memerah brainjuice.

Attention to my co-blogger,you better write something on this blog

OR ELSE


you will end up like this teddy bear.

"Please distribute your love evenly to every single blog of yours."
                                                                 -Your co-blogger,2009-

Disappointment strikes me,
Gossip Girl(s)



0 comments:

Post a Comment