NUFFNANG

I just wasted my whole morning writing crap on this blog,
this is not the most frustrating part,
the frustrating part is where I spent my whole morning writing crap,
and when it was published,
3/4 of the post went disappeared.
I think it's because I am a computer iliterate..
It took me 1.5hours to advertise this NUFFNANG thing..
I thought that's the worst,
mana tau just now when I was writing this post wholeheartedly,
suddenly when I published,
like never publish before.

This is pissing me off...
But for you readers,
I shall bear with it..
Love needs sacrifice.
I know that.

So,hmm...
what did I say just now?
Lemme recall.
Ooooh...
I was talking about the NUFFNANG thing...
My co-blogger and I are desperate for money...
This blog may be insignificant to all of you,
but it means a lot to us,
coz it's gonna be our financial resource..
My co-blogger and I are extremely poor people,
and now we even have to rely on NUFFNANG to earn money.

My co-blogger doesn't have lunch for 90% of her days,
she's far too broke to buy lunch,
tidak berupaya untuk menampung keperluan sendiri yang paling basic. 
While I have my lunch everyday,
that doesn't mean that I am richer.
If you come and observe my food closely,
all I eat is tofu and vege.
That's why I look like one HOT VAMPIRE.
I know that doesn't make a link,
sorry I am too excited when I have this nuffnang thing.
I am gonna earn money,
it may be RM1000,RM10000, RM100000 OR MOREEE~
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA..



Thinking about it is already making me happy...
I bet my co-blogger is thinking what I am thinking,
I will go ask her for feedback later.

So, readers,
we have to rely on you,you and you,
you will be our financial support,
please support and advertise our blog as much as possible.
If my co-blogger and I make a huge profit,
we may come to a deal where each of our blog readers can get a 0.000001% of our total profit,
pretty worth it, right??
Damn a lot.
This is called one stone kill two birds,
we make money sama-sama.
So, please support this blog.

And, with my money,
I am gonna plot a terrorist plan to destroy my uni and all the people associated with it,
I am gonna make it look like a landslide instead of homicide,
I wanna rob them before they die.
And I bet people will believe it's a landslide because
my uni memang suka makan duit,
cut cost here and there...
And they build this plastic so called "I.AM.U".
with all my money...
And that's why I have to blog now to make money,
and this stupid uni make me suffer by recruiting extremely LAME and IDIOTIC people,
with no sense of humour..
The Lameness has been spreading around prevalently,
Thank god my co-blogger and I have partial immunity..
We somehow can't stop them,
there are too many of them..
So, more or less,
we will be slightly affected.
To save me and to help me carry out my plan and to make money,
people,
help us out by promoting this blog...
Thank you once again.

We need money desperately,
Gossip Girls





0 comments:

Post a Comment