Appreciation...and debate.

Salam sejahtera saya ucapkan kepada pembaca-pembaca blog ini.

This is the co-blogger. I think I might as well keep that as my name from now on, I'm referred to as co-blogger so very often.
So yes, hello. :)
This post is merely to thank all of you for reading this blog, and for making our statistics increase drastically each and every day.
Pretty unexpected considering we aren't linked to that many blogs out there. And we have no advertisements.

The reason I do not blog as much as my colleague is merely because I'm the gossip monger. ;)
And as of right now, there doesn't seem to be much gossip floating around IMU circles.
'Tis been a quiet, scandal-free few weeks.

Speaking of IMU, Diwali Nite is tonight.
Whos going? We're still currently debating whether we should go watch our uni-mates jump around on stage and make fools of themselves to a horrible horrible selection of songs,
...or whether we should spend our time doing something more...shall we say, productive?
To go or not to go. Hmm.

We shall decide when we decide. ;)
Lau you guys!

You know you love us,
xoxo
Gossip Girls ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment