Happy Mooncake Festival!!!

Today is one of my favourite days...
Because it's MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!
Know why I like this day???
 I shall reveal my answers.



Tadaa~coz got kuih bulan...




Snowskin mooncake,kuih bulan tercinta saya~Muaxx Muaxx.
I mau makan but I pokkai:(
My mother made btw.
So,still not that bad.
Thou I pokkai, I still know how mooncakes taste like.




Of couse on this particular day,we need some nice moonlight to shine through our lives.
But every year,I see nothing.
Hopefully,this year's moon won't disappoint me.
And,please,strictly no raining.
Orelse,damn potong stim.
And my heart will be shattered into million pieces,
bagai kaca terhempas ke atas batu.
I will be darn emo~

No more playing

Chinese lanterns...

and


Burning candles....

that would be sad because I enjoy watching flames.

What matters most is I can't spend my quality time with my buddies.
Kawan sejati saya...AWWW,I am being very thoughtful here.

Anyway,to those that have to celebrate alone,
TOO BAD~
you can choose to light one candle in your room to syok sendiri,
Probably ada werewolves to accompany you.siapa tau??




But I believe,
distance can't separate one self from family, friends and your loved ones,
because love brings us closer.

Mooncake Fan,
Gossip Girls



0 comments:

Post a Comment