The Wrath of a Mighty Demi-God

Apologies for abandoning this blog for so long.
I've been busy.

They should create a new commandment.
'Thou shalt not pile workload on awesome beings'

It really is a sin.
They give me work. WORK.
When what they really should be doing is waiting on me hand and foot and fanning me with those big peacock-feather fans.
They should acknowledge me as their ruler, their highness, the epitome of all that is great.

But nooooooo, they make ME work.

They will be punished in the afterlife. No redemption.


Best part is, after all the work that I did, they can ask me. ME. to come back the next day and help out with other people's workload.
Well, excuse me.
Do I fucking look like Mother Theresa?!
DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE DO WORK THEY SHOULD HAVE FINISHED THEMSELVES?!

I can completely understand how they couldn't finish their work.
Lesser beings are not known for their speed.

But for someone the level of my doormat to ask ME to do their work for them
...someone call Zeus. Imma need his thunderbolts.



You'd better acknowledge my greatness or I'll shoot you, 
xoxo,
Gossip Girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment