Feeling HAWTT

Am so HAWTT till the extent where whichever living creature who comes near me will be burnt alive,
The sun has to hide and give way to me whenever I go on streets,
My fragrant body scent attracts butterflies,
Flowers get jealous of me,
Fugly girls get jealous of me,
Hot chics get jealous of me,
even Megan Fox envies me,
and Angeline Jolie calls me her sister.
Paris Hilton would just prefer to lock herself in her room,
when she sees me.

I hate it when I have to tell people that I am Hawt,
don't people have eyes to see??
Such retarded brains they have.
Such morons they are.
Isn't my hotness rising your temperature?

Want a kiss on my lips?
Wanna hold me by my hips?
Hey you,hands off me...
Do not approach me before you melt.
So am I,
a highly inflammable material.


Am on fire,
-gossip girls-

0 comments:

Post a Comment