t.o.a.d

I hate fat people who dress up inappropriately.
Looks like just got raped. 
And the victim is not even pretty.
I know you are fat,
but there are lots of clothes with sufficient cloth,
Dun wear something that you can't fit in,
and make yourself look like a wrapped fat mummy.

I am sick of you blogging about yourself being awesome,
and smart,
when you are a 100% failure in everything.
Even if you get the highest average in your class before,
It's not that you are smart,
it's just that your ex-classmates are just as stupid as you.

Stop telling people you are gonna do two courses at a time,
screw you,
I can do actuarial science and engineering when I am studying medic too.
And I can excel in everything if you think you are the only one.
Go look at the mirror before you praise yourself to godlike level.
I am sick of ignorant people like you.

Am pissed,
-gossip girls-

0 comments:

Post a Comment