Call me THE EMO+EVIL GIRL

Sorry people,
I have not been blogging for 1 week,
because I am sick and am definitely not in good mood.
 I know I sound emo right now,
thou I hate emo bloggers.
 I shall spread my sadness around.
I wanna drag the whole world  to emo together with me.
Let's mourn for the people or whatever that you have lost for this 1 minute.



This old woman looks like she has lost everything in her life,
I feel so too.
Mari, we sama-sama emo together.
Fuck those bastards in my uni,
I don't give a damn anymore.





Come challenge me,
I fear nothing.



Let feelings of hatred grow in flames.
You all turn me into such person.
Beware,I may be around you,
tearing every single piece of  your flesh and your mind .



When you all realized,
it's already too late.


By the way,
I am getting sicker and sicker as days passed,
because of these stupid idiots that hurt me too much.
Nevermind,
now i shall recover as soon as possible,
and get back to my revenge plans.
I will live as a pure evil person starting from today.


I can't wait to be evil,
Gossip Girls




0 comments:

Post a Comment